Apr 27, 2024, 02:36 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Apply for Staff!

Started by lioneatszebra, Jan 18, 2015, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mercy894

HI guys. Its mercy894! I atleast go on the server everyday for about 2-3 hours but the total a week is problay 7 or 20
And i have only been banned for griefing :/ "sorry". I would also like to become staff bc i love helping people with things:) Bye for now:) Mercy894

Stoovs

Quote from: mercy894 on Jan 24, 2015, 09:33 PM
HI guys. Its mercy894! I atleast go on the server everyday for about 2-3 hours but the total a week is problay 7 or 20
And i have only been banned for griefing :/ "sorry". I would also like to become staff bc i love helping people with things:) Bye for now:) Mercy894

Hey mercy. If you could fill out the information in the template listed, that'd be very helpful:
[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Total and average weekly uptime:[/i]
[i]Will you be able to make staff uptime:[/i]
[i]Have you been banned if so what for:[/i]
[i]Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:[/i]
"There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts" -Voltaire

MomnDom

Name:MomnDom
Total and average weekly uptime: total uptime 213 hours and average weekly about 30 hours.
Will you be able to make staff uptime:Absolutely
Have you been banned if so what for:No
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:I think that it could be a great learning opportunity.  As well as a great chance to get to know the community,  help the server, and help other players.

cupcakes1212

Name: cupcakes1212
Total and average weekly uptime: 2-3 hours (Full potential can be 20 hours AT LEAST)
Will you be able to make staff uptime: I will for sure
Have you been banned if so what for: I have never been banned
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:  I think I am suitable for staff because I am a 2 year old player and I have been staff in the past I love helping out and I use grammar.  Lastly I love helping others and I have much patience.

I hope you take my application into consideration
~cupcakes1212 :heart:

Rorymoonshine

Jan 25, 2015, 09:35 AM #54 Last Edit: Jan 25, 2015, 08:39 PM by Kaninka
Name: Rorymoonshine

Total uptime: 481 hours 13 minutes

weekly uptime: around 2 hours to 3 hours
Will you be able to make staff uptime: probabley

Have you been banned if so what for: i Have not been banned.

Why do you want to be staff/ why do you think your suitable for staff: I would like to be staff because i like to help people and i think i would do a great job.

jimbob0102

Name:jimbob_11
Total and average weekly uptime:Around 9+ hours.
Will you be able to make staff uptime:Possibly. As I have a big family, They like to use the computer a lot for homework or miscellaneous.                                                                                                                               Have you been banned if so what for:I have never been banned before.
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:I want to be staff because I like helping people on the server and most times I am online there's a lack of staff and I'm usually online (if I'm allowed). I think I'm suitable for staff because I know how to deal with situations like griefing, cyber-bullying, over excessive swearing and other problems and I think if I become staff, I can be online when there is usually no one else online.

Please consider my application,
Jimbob_11

MCBean14

Jan 25, 2015, 07:19 PM #56 Last Edit: Jan 25, 2015, 08:40 PM by Kaninka

Name: MCBean14
Total and average weekly uptime: 28hours this week, 490hours in total
Will you be able to make staff uptime: yes i will make staff uptime as i have a lot of spare time doing nothing
Have you been banned if so what for: I have been banned but i don't think they were major bans. to be quite honest i can't even remember most the reasons why i've been banned
Why do you want to be staff/'why do you think you're suitable for staff: i want to be staff as last year half way through my summer holidays i was offered to become staff but i had to delay it as my computer broke, not long having my computer back it broke yet again. the reason why i think i will be suitable for staff is because i am on at all times lately and i can help a lot of people when ever they need help

seanrocks2011(2nd)

Name: seanrocks2011 (Rank: Elite) - Had To Start New Forum Account
Total and average weekly uptime: Total: 1438 Hours - Average Weekly: I usually get on for at least 24 hours weekly.
Will you be able to make staff uptime: I certainly can make the staff uptime. I am active a lot on the server and love to help people  :heart:
Have you been banned if so what for: Ok, this is where I want to spend most of my time typing. Clearly I wasn't the best player about 3 years ago. I was hated, despised, and ignored because of my ignorance and rudeness to other players in the community. I was banned multiple times and have had at least 4 major bans which were almost all due to mouthing off. Now, I want to be totally honest. I already know I don't look like staff material, but I can assure you I can get the job done. i just came back from an ban which I was banned for 2 years until I finally got unbanned. I have really matured and thought about my perspective on things and I've really changed.
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I know I don't look like the most suitable staff member out there, and I'm sure many others are much more suitable than me, but I feel like if I could get 1 chance to prove myself, I could the best gosh darn staff member out there! I don't want to come off as one of those begging players who says, "Give me 1 chance!" and all of that non-sense, but I think I can really get the job done. I should be a staff member because with my first 2-3 weeks back on SFT I've adjusted to the community and helped lots of new players out with using /sh, the building requirements, and what I'm most proud of, is teaching a new group of players the basics of SFT. I hope you can consider me as becoming a staff member on SFT.                                        -Seanrocks2011 Out -  :heart:

RainbowToad

Name: RainbowToadette
Total and average weekly uptime: 353 hours and 7 hours this week but I can get more
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Yep :)
Have you been banned if so what for: time banned for stealing when I was first on the server but it was a mistake I have made and learned from
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: To help people and whenever i'm online I offer help like dispensers. I would love to help the server out more.

Stormspooky1

Name: Stormspooky1
Total and average weekly uptime: 216h  6h+
Will you be able to make staff uptime: yes
Have you been banned if so what for: no
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I like helping people and I want to be able to help them more. I am kind, friendly and helpful.

Pyrithion

Name: Pyrithion

Total and average weekly uptime: [Survival] Total: 31 Average: 10+
Will you be able to make staff uptime: I will, I recently just came back to SuperFunTime after a break from Minecraft to focus on other things, but I am back for good and am focusing on playing and involving myself in the community.

Have you been banned if so what for (Any SFT server): No.
Why should you be staff: I can handle situations well, I'm there when players need help and I engage myself in the community. I think I could bring a lot to the staff team, and I will work hard to bring the best interests to the server. I am kind, I want to make sure that every player is having a fun time and I want to make sure that everyone is getting the best out of the server.

Thank you.

sarahbeara7

My Username is Sarahbeara7
An Average Week I Will Probably Play 25-30 hours
Yes I will be able to make up staff uptime + more
No i have never been banned
I want to be apart of staff because I love this server and i see how busy you all are, so I thought why not help my favorite server out and make it better for all the members! I think I am suitable for staff because I am on ALOT and I love helping people out. Also I have Been on enough to know what different levels of staff there are and what they have controls over making me enabled to help more when and IF i get accepted for staff.

- sarahbeara7

Hannanana2001

Name: Hannanana2001
Total and average weekly uptime: 9-12hrs
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Almost always sometimes i have after school things but i make up as much time as possible at night
Have you been banned if so what for: no
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I want to be staff because I love to help people and I think that I'm definitely mature enough as I am only 14. I know my chances of being staff are probably low but i would love to help as many people as possible if possible. 

steveisawesome7

Name:Steveisawesome7
Total and average weekly uptime:157h? and 10 h a week
Will you be able to make staff uptime:yes
Have you been banned if so what for:Griefting
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:i want to help people

smle_awesome

name: smle_awesome
total and average weekly uptime: 259h and every week mostly 4h+
will you be able to make staff uptime: hopefully
have you been banned if so what for: no
why do you want to be staff/why do you think you will be suitable for staff: i want to be staff because i have always liked helping other players in need of it and i want to making sure people don't do things against the rules :)

rainbowlack

Name:rainbowlack
Total and average weekly uptime:About 10 hours
Will you be able to make staff uptime:Yes
Have you been banned if so what for:No
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:I want to help others and myself :)

garynikolai

Name:garynikolai
Total and average weekly uptime:15 too 10 hours weekly
Will you be able to make staff uptime: of course :) yes i will be able to keep a good staff uptime
Have you been banned if so what for:no i have never been banned before
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:i think I'm suitable for staff because i have always wanted to enforce rules on a minecraft server and help people as much as i can on a minecraft server so i hope you take me into consideration for becoming a new stf survival jmod

_ecj2013_

Name: ecj2013
My average up time is 13 hours a week.
I WILL be able to do this up time each week.
I Have been Banned before for scamming, But that was when i was new to this server and I have learned from what I have done.
I would Like to become a Jmod+ Because I like the leadership roll and I love to help. Also, I have been on SFT for around 3 years now so I understand and Know all the Rules for SFT.

Thanks, Ecj2013

Hannanana2001

Name: Hannanana2001
Total and average weekly uptime: 10+ hrs (this week 32hrs)
Will you be able to make staff uptime:Almost all the time!
Have you been banned if so what for:no
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I want to be staff because I love to help people and I try to help others when I can. I think I'm suitable for staff because im super kind and im mature enough as im only 14.

camelkid0

Name: camelkid0
Total and weekly average uptime: 8-12 hours and 400+ hours total
Will you be able to make staff uptime?: yes, as long as my grades are good I can do whatever I want.
Have you been banned? If so what for?: yes, once for cheating In an event and once for ban evading a 30 minute ban.
Why do you want to be staff?: I want to take on some leadership roles and see what it's like helping people and doing bcv's without calling one out in the chat. I want to help protect the server from griefers etc.

Chances probably low but hopes are high. :D

BlockKing55

Feb 02, 2015, 03:36 AM #70 Last Edit: Feb 04, 2015, 09:54 PM by Kaninka
Name:BlockKing55
Total and average weekly uptime:8-15 hours.
Will you be able to make staff uptime:yes... sometimes
Have you been banned if so what for:No.
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: Because im a helpful,nice,and a friendly guy!

- Fixed  :zombie:

lionblaze10

Feb 02, 2015, 05:32 AM #71 Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 05:48 AM by lionblaze10
Name- lionblaze10
Uptime-430 hours
Weekly uptime- 12-17 hours
Will I be able to make staff uptime?- yes, 90% of the time
Have I been banned- Never
Why should I become staff?- . I would like to become staff because ever since I was a guest I have really enjoyed helping the great players of SFT. Whether it be emotional help, Knowledge help, Building help, etc. it has always been fun.  I believe becoming staff would allow me to further my ability to help players. Also I am a very friendly player on SFT and would love this great opportunity. I tend to be on quite a bit in time when there are little to no staff. I play on SFT with my wife so I am a mature player who loves to help anyone and everyone guest or Legend.

I understand that my chances are extremely low as there are many other highly qualified players for the position.

I really dont like applying for a staff position as I have been legitimately offered staff but at the time was declined.

~lionblaze10
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

MomnDom

Name: MomnDom or Mandy :)
Total and average weekly uptime: total-250 hours average weekly-20-25 hours
Will you be able to make staff uptime: yes
Have you been banned if so what for: no I have not
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I would love to be considered for staff as I have had some experience as staff on a previous server and feel as if I am a quick learner.  Also, but most importantly for me, I am on a lot during hours where there is little to no staff and feel as if I could help full this gap. I love this server and play on here with my husband and kids and want to do anything I can do to help make it a safe, awesome, and fun experience for everyone!!

GravediggerEric

Name:GravediggerEric
Uptime:219 hours
Weekly Uptime:20-30 hours
Will you be able to make staff uptime:Yes
Have you ever been banned if so what for:if you count idle
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:I think i should be staff because I want to help new comers get on track, and I'm nice and helpful to people.

Celestrian

Name: Celestrian572

Total and average weekly uptime: 76h 36m

Will you be able to make staff uptime: Yes

Have you been banned if so what for: No I've not been banned

Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I understand I'm still relatively new to this server in terms of uptime so far but that'll most likely change with time. I'm 19 and a mature player with plenty of staff experience from the past few years playing minecraft ranging from Helper and Chat Mod to Co-Owner and Head Admin on survival servers. I understand the general guidelines of how to treat players and situations on the server. Though I will admit I haven't been in a staff position for some time lately. I may need to touch upon certain things like region protection/worldguard. I do work in the afternoons so I may not always be around earlier on in the day but my evenings are usually fairly uneventful which is when I'm online longest.