Hunger Games is open!

Started by saywhat2365, Jan 19, 2015, 03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saywhat2365

Jan 19, 2015, 03:57 AM Last Edit: Jan 19, 2015, 07:16 AM by saywhat2365
Hunger games is finally released after almost two months of work and help from various different people!  The person who helped the most was UnitedWeDance who actually made me concentrate on getting stuff done and not just playing around.  So I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it!  If you have any concerns, comments, or criticism feel free to post them in this thread.

To join use a vanilla 1.8 client and use the ip: play.superfuntime.org and then type /hg

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Barbacue2

Thanks saywut and United for all your effort put into this! :D

Zesty

i love ya hungurr games saywat. and united :D but umm just one stupid question... how do i join the server and is it 1.8?
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Lucazade13

Thanks so much for all the hard work i am sure this will help the community in a very positive way :)

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

ryan_m004

Quote from: quadkaiden on Jan 19, 2015, 04:05 AM
i love ya hungurr games saywat. and united :D but umm just one stupid question... how do i join the server and is it 1.8?
Go on the survival server mc.superfuntime.org
And type: /hg
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Xerxers1

You sir, are a great man.

Cireshie

BuilderDaisy

maxwolf28

this was so much fun when we tested it, hope its fun for others!

paul_weebird

ill kick peoples ass on hunger games and win

:3

TheGoldenKibby

Quote from: paul_weebird on Jan 19, 2015, 08:49 PM
ill kick peoples ass on hunger games and win

:3

That's the best joke you've made yet.

krikky97

If I was still totez amaze balls at pvp I would win every game I play :c

lukethedude

Jan 19, 2015, 10:57 PM #12 Last Edit: Jan 20, 2015, 12:06 AM by lukethedude
I like it a lot! it seems kinda laggy though ( Don't know if this is because of where i am VS the server, im in Arizona, or what but yeah ) and when the feast starts and the blocks change to quarts all the items from inside the chests drop... but other wise i love it!

Post Merge: Jan 20, 2015, 12:06 AM

Are there any plans to add a coin system to the server? Where you earn like 5 coins for every kill and you can buy kits or rent them or whatever? Just a thought :)

goldennuggets10

UnitedWeDance

I have a concern!! 

I always seem to get murdered  :-\

Zesty

aww my computer can handle it and united i know why your hacks just aren't as good as everybody elses :(
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

fearthe1337

Quote from: UnitedWeDance on Jan 20, 2015, 07:19 AM
I have a concern!! 

Same here! Someone brutally murdered me with a wooden sword... (which was somehow really OP)
This signature is for testing purposes.
All rights to this signature are reserved.

Stoovs

Quote from: fearthe1337 on Jan 20, 2015, 11:33 AM
Quote from: UnitedWeDance on Jan 20, 2015, 07:19 AM
I have a concern!! 

One of the classes has a weakness to a wooden sword :P
Same here! Someone brutally murdered me with a wooden sword... (which was somehow really OP)
"There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts" -Voltaire