Apr 27, 2024, 06:44 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Pixelmon] Apply for staff!

Started by Dpa1991, Feb 01, 2015, 02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Ever wanted to be staff? Nows your time to apply! Just fill out the form found Here and we will process all applications.

Before you apply, make sure you understand what is expected of a staff member.

Whats expected of a Staff member:

• 3-5 hours played each week (You can take breaks if needed, just let us know when)
  • You need to be able to moderate server chat, keep it family safe
  • Breakup any arguments/fights -- don't add to them!
  • Help players when they need help
  • Make sure players arent griefing
  • A Forum account REQUIRED
  • A Skype account REQUIRED

A Skype and Forum account are required for communication, you do not need a mic everything is done via text/keyboard. (I don't even have a mic) May the odds be ever in your favor.

Applications will close on Febuary 7th

onionboys

krankenstein20

itsConnor_

I like the reasonable uptime requirement; 10/12 hours a week on Minecraft borders ludicrous for many.
Trainee & JMod July 2011-early 2012
Mod - summer 2012
Head of Hosts - December 2012 - July 2013
Steam

issa_savage_

Feb 01, 2015, 04:17 PM #4 Last Edit: Feb 01, 2015, 04:22 PM by SantaWilliam
Hey, I did it , hope you can get back soon c;

Post Merge: Feb 01, 2015, 04:22 PM

PS. My skype may not work as I have linked it to an email, need this email feel free to pm me. If you need any more info, just say
It isss what it isssss

MPSX_Phoenix

Plus because I'v been banned before I know how it feels to have griefed and to have regretted it.

Call_Me_Calamity

kyle

Feb 03, 2015, 11:49 PM #7 Last Edit: Feb 04, 2015, 01:03 PM by kyle
I would like to be staff. I have about 7hs a week or more. I never cause any problems. I do help problems be solved. I will tp to evrey low profile players to see what there up to. i know a lot about pixelmon and minecraft. I have been playing since alpha minecraft. When i see swearing i say keep it family safe young kids do play. I do not have a skype account but will make 1 if needed(perfered not to) :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

Hope you consider the offer for a great staff member-kyle :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

my username is kyleooch get back to me asap at 329550560@mytools2go.ca

Green_Giant

Quote from: kyle on Feb 03, 2015, 11:49 PM
I would like to be staff. I have about 7hs a week or more. I never cause any problems. I do help problems be solved. I will tp to evrey low profile players to see what there up to. i know a lot about pixelmon and minecraft. I have been playing since alpha minecraft. When i see swearing i say keep it family safe young kids do play. I do not have a skype account but will make 1 if needed(perfered not to) :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

Hope you consider the offer for a great staff member-kyle :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:
In order to officially apply, you'll need to post here:
Quote from: Dpa1991 on Feb 01, 2015, 02:28 AM
Ever wanted to be staff? Nows your time to apply! Just fill out the form found Here and we will process all applications.
And having a skype account is mandatory for being staff.

issa_savage_

Quote from: MPSX_Phoenix on Feb 01, 2015, 10:10 PM
Plus because I'v been banned before I know how it feels to have griefed and to have regretted it.

You havevbeen banned before + you have killed someones dogs, and swore at platerfin and if you regretted being banned, why kill the dogs which belonged to the same person you griefed?
It isss what it isssss

Zesty

umm when doing this if your accepted do you get jmod or is it possible to get event host?
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: quadkaiden on Feb 04, 2015, 11:56 AM
umm when doing this if your accepted do you get jmod or is it possible to get event host?

I'm pretty sure this applies for Pixelmon too, but the rule is that the Event Hosts choose the future Event Hosts. :P

krankenstein20

Quote from: JinxOnTheLoose on Feb 04, 2015, 01:15 PM

I'm pretty sure this applies for Pixelmon too, but the rule is that the Event Hosts choose the future Event Hosts. :P

aww :(

Loasty

Quote from: Jinxie on Feb 04, 2015, 01:15 PM

We currently do not have event hosts as far as i know, But the way i have seen it done is our mod+ team picks event hosts if we find a good person to do so
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

BlueHaze33

I do have Skype but I had to fill if no can you get it box

FlashFire23

Applied! Good luck to all who have applied also!
FlashFire23  :fire:

krankenstein20

Quote from: FrostyRaiden on Feb 04, 2015, 11:14 PM

We currently do not have event hosts as far as i know, But the way i have seen it done is our mod+ team picks event hosts if we find a good person to do so

to be very honest i would much rather be an event host if possible

RshGambit

In this reply i want to apply for staff member.

I'm almost 10 hour a day online, if i can even more.
I'm not a hard person i will help every one who needs help.
I can keep order in chat and warn people when they go to far.
Griefers i hate them, thanks to me a mod banned griefers who griefed my own house...

Well i got a forum account as u see and i do have a skype account.

A little bit of a extra, I am a ex-moderator of a big dutch ETS2MP clan, we had over 200 members and everything was clear and the members appreciated the loyalty from me to them.

Greeting from The Netherlands ^^

Zesty

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Feb 05, 2015, 05:06 PM
Quote from: FrostyRaiden on Feb 04, 2015, 11:14 PM

to be very honest i would much rather be an event host if possible
same here krank i realise event host is a jmod when not hosting but hey my favourit thing is helping and event hosting now now they made it you cant host the events it is the ideal rank i want to be :D
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

sparkman99

I would like to repay to this server by being apart of the staff

Zesty

applyed done and dusted :D incase i forgot to mention all the bans i had were proven wrong and i was aloud back apart from the last 1 which i repayed what i did

onionboys

I believe for all the people asking, to get eventhosts you have to have been a staff at one point. I

Zesty

onionboys

Good luck then :) I'm ex jmod too but thats a long story

nwolhar2

Done. I hope I get  in because 30-35 hours a week is hard to top
:-\