Apr 27, 2024, 06:55 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

EOL: Tekkit, B&B, Life is Feudal, 7d2d

Started by Towelie, Feb 04, 2015, 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Feb 04, 2015, 03:16 PM Last Edit: Feb 04, 2015, 03:43 PM by Towelie
The following servers were discontinued starting now:
- Tekkit
- Bread & Butter (may come back later if saywhat wants to work on it, but for now it's to be considered as removed)
- Life is Feudal
- 7 Days 2 Die (might come back later if there's demand, files were lost in the server move)

If you were playing on the Tekkit Server, I strongly recommend playing on our Attack of the B-Team server!

PS: EOL = End of Life

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

willhill2000

TheGoldenKibby

UntrustedAlly

yeehaw

Tombo_

camster65

zomcri

diggydogck

Hey guys, thank you for showing your sympathy over Tekkit. I'll miss the times that I got to experience with a lot of you. After almost a year of being an owner on Tekkit, I enjoyed every minute of it. And it breaks me to know that my favorite SFT server has been shutdown, but I'll get by. Every time I would see a familiar player from a different SFT server to give it a try, it would bring a smile to my face. I'm very thankful to have been apart of owning a small server like Tekkit, it was great fun and I hope I'm able to stick around for a little longer on another SFT server.

EDIT: I'm keeping my forum signature though xD Thanks Andrewgarson

camster65

Quote from: diggydogck on Feb 04, 2015, 05:20 PM
Hey guys, thank you for showing your sympathy over Tekkit. I'll miss the times that I got to experience with a lot of you. After almost a year of being an owner on Tekkit, I enjoyed every minute of it. And it breaks me to know that my favorite SFT server has been shutdown, but I'll get by. Every time I would see a familiar player from a different SFT server to give it a try, it would bring a smile to my face. I'm very thankful to have been apart of owning a small server like Tekkit, it was great fun and I hope I'm able to stick around for a little longer on another SFT server.

EDIT: I'm keeping my forum signature though xD Thanks Andrewgarson

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

ironman3000

Sad to see Tekkit go, Tekkit was one of my first SFT servers that I played on and had a ton of amazing memories on there. But now we have better and more option to choose from on on SFT than ever before! :laugh:

happypinecones

Tekkit, you were fun while it lasted, even surviving on little to no players nearing the end. R.I.P. Tekkit Classic

funkymonkey245

Today may seem cloudy and tomorrow not much better but you just gotta remember only you can clear the weather so whenever you're feeling down just keep your head up to the sun because at the end of the day there's always better days to come...

Barbacue2

Tekkit was probably the first server that I got into building and stuff like that

R.I.P. tekkit, you will be missed   :heart:

Lazy_0ne

I had a lot of fun memories on there even though I didn't play regularly. RIP :c

IPwnCreeps

I wouldn't have done even remotely close to anything I did on SFT without tekkit. Tekkit practically brought me into the community and made me somewhat known, and connected me with the people who are my closest friends right now. Sad to see it go, but its probably for the best. Also sad to see B&B go down but it was necessary.

Dondougo

I didn't play Tekkit much, but I put a handful of minutes into it. RIP Tekkit.

BattleAxium

Quote from: IPwnCreeps on Feb 05, 2015, 03:15 AM
I wouldn't have done even remotely close to anything I did on SFT without tekkit. Tekkit practically brought me into the community and made me somewhat known, and connected me with the people who are my closest friends right now. Sad to see it go, but its probably for the best. Also sad to see B&B go down but it was necessary.
I didn't really have much to do with Tekkit but it definitely was my first modpack I've played on Minecraft.

Also, RIP B&B it definitely needed to go already since it didn't take off as much my team and I wanted it to.

Maybe, I'll return to this community some day and introduce another server. That's not too likely to happen but it might if I'm allowed to and I'm inspired to do so with a team.

But, currently I have other interests than Minecraft and that's where I'll be for the time being. I'm only back on the forums since my friends keep referring back to here and I like to contribute every now and then etc.

Dpa1991

I wasn't all that involved with Tekkit anymore but I'm really sad to see it go. Tekkit classic was the very first server I ever made and taught me almost everything I know about running servers.

MarisaKirisame

Extremely saddened by seeing tekkit go. Had tons of good times on that server. All good things must come to an end, though.

Towelie

We should start a new tekkit-like modpack. Problem with Tekkit was, it was based on 1.2.5 and it was impossible to make/maintain plugins on it any more due to not having bukkit sources (And them not being available)

Lucazade13

RIP Tekkit

:-[
Thanks for all those amazing times. Tekkit was my very first server that got me on SFT and so that is why I had always wanted to be staff on it and try to help it out. I got the staff position I wanted and enjoyed every minute of it. I am sad to see it go and all those regulars will also be missed. I hope i will be able to help out on another server of SFT. But thanks everyone for those amazing times  :heart: .

RIP Tekkit

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

tylerinator

CleverWhale

Apr 12, 2015, 05:49 PM #23 Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015, 09:04 PM by cleverboy73
I wish I had knew about these servers when I first joined the community. I can imagine Tekkit was awesome... ;n;
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)