Apr 27, 2024, 08:44 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Bear with us

Started by Towelie, Feb 05, 2015, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Bear with us please. We're stressed and overworked due to the whole Name Changing thing and working on other stuff too. I'm not talking only about myself but about everyone involved in this (dpa, fear, darknuju, I).
It may seem that we aren't doing a great deal lately but we are working a lot behind the scenes.
I'm asking that you cut us some slack and bear with us. The feature you want isn't being added or the problem you reported didn't get fixed? It will, just please have a bit of patience.

To help the situation, please have a bit of common sense and don't be insensitive (such as changing your name into a certain inappropriate name).

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

Minor problems can be dealt with any member of staff, feel free to contact a JMod+.

ACrazyHobo

rens0wntnoob

copen6199

lol that pun, made my morning

everest_guy

Bear with us and everyone gets pears, i fell down the stairs.
I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode.

krankenstein20

Quote from: everest_guy on Feb 05, 2015, 04:13 PM

u killed it :P

anyway 
towelie thanks so much for all of the stuff you do to help us have a better experience

ParisGrace

Hey Tow you r a great server owner JUST REALAX some times you need it just remember Tow if u need help just ask and we can try to help. thank you for making the server awesome and  I will try to calm down the server as best I can. (Member Nub). But Tow take a load of we can wait! thanks for being awesome. :

(And if I offende u in any I am deeply sorry just really bad at motivational speeches) Lol xD

KEEP CALM AND EAT  :cake: 8)

Post Merge: Feb 05, 2015, 11:39 PM

Thank you Tow for making this a awesome experience!! ;D

Towelie

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Feb 05, 2015, 05:11 PM
Quote from: everest_guy on Feb 05, 2015, 04:13 PM

u killed it :P

anyway 
towelie thanks so much for all of the stuff you do to help us have a better experience
Let's not forget Dpa who does more than me. He's the guy that started Pixelmon, Factions, Tekkit, B-Team and a lot of other servers.
And also all the head working devs led by our very own mastermind - FearThe1337

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Jasper

Guys, I'd like to say that my second account is now my second account again (ya know, the weird one that almost got me banned while I let Rsaint use it a couple months back, that one). Also, It's name is changed to be less offensive and it's now EddySkipperMcGee and not describing a body part (arms these day, sigh...). So yeah, no more 'pen', it's me now.

Zesty

Quote from: onionboyzz on Feb 06, 2015, 01:34 AM
Kinda off topic, but I noticed that in youre signature, its 4 owners and an admin. Is this hinting a 5th owner?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/?!?!?!?
i dont know if you mean owners in general on all servers but i can list off at least 2 other owners not in his signature :p

starii (dpa's soon to be wife)
saywhat
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Towelie

Quote from: onionboyzz on Feb 06, 2015, 01:34 AM
Kinda off topic, but I noticed that in youre signature, its 4 owners and an admin. Is this hinting a 5th owner?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/?!?!?!?
Um
#1 my signature is very old
#2 That's djkirsh, the HoS, so I added her in the sig cause she's the HoS :)
But no, there won't be any other owners unless someone comes and buys   SFT with a few hundred thousand  Eur xD

ACrazyHobo

Do you excepted monopoly money? I have a few bucks of that I can spare.

Towelie

Quote from: ACrazyMan on Feb 06, 2015, 12:36 PM
Do you excepted monopoly money? I have a few bucks of that I can spare.
Hmm.. tempting but no

ACrazyHobo