Apr 27, 2024, 11:02 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Pixelmon] New chest protection plugin

Started by Dpa1991, Feb 09, 2015, 07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

I've switched the server to LWC since Deadbolt didnt support uuids and I always hated it. This plugin will automatically protect all chests (Vanilla and IronChests) when you place them down.

For pre-existing chests you will have to type the command /cprivate and then punch the chest. THIS WILL ONLY WORK IN REGIONS WHERE YOU HAVE BUILDING RIGHTS!

You can add multiple users to access your chest by typing /cmodify player1, player2, player3 and so on, for more information type /lwc ingame

For the next week I will leave Deadbolt enabled on the server to give you time to switch your chests over to LWC. After the week is up I will disable Deadbolt which will leave all deadbolted chests unprotected!

PrincePanda

Eternal_Jamie

Toth

Sooo, what about doors?  I hate deadbolt anyway, but is there any protection other than deadbolt in-place for doors?

ryan_m004

NOTE: I'd recommend all auto shop owners to get on ASAP and get your chests protected if they aren't
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Dpa1991

Quote from: Toth on Feb 09, 2015, 10:19 AM
Sooo, what about doors?  I hate deadbolt anyway, but is there any protection other than deadbolt in-place for doors?

Good question, forgot to mention this works on doors too.

I got it to work on NPC crates, NPC barrels and armor stands too

KasaiHono

The key to betterment is in acceptance of yourself- Fireblaze 2014

Is it a Salamence standing on a Salamence shooting Salamence shaped fireballs- KasaiHono 2015
I LIKE TO ROAR!!!!! -KasaiHono 2015
I<3Dragunov(My salamence)

Jasper

So will people be able to open our chests if they're in our world guard region?

Nubbun

Feb 09, 2015, 06:37 PM #8 Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 06:57 PM by magl2904
Quote from: ryan_m004 on Feb 09, 2015, 10:38 AM
NOTE: I'd recommend all auto shop owners to get on ASAP and get your chests protected if they aren't
Autoshop signs auto protects chests

\(◎o◎)/

Staticraft_92

Do you have to protect stuff from custom npc's and carpenters mod? (Barrels, crates, Carpenters safes etc.)

Toth

For the doors, works on Vanilla doors, but I can't seem to get it to work on the carpenter doors.

blackkirby3456

>:(  i hate this I WASTED A WEEK TRYING TO MAKE THE NPC WAND ON THIS "PIXELMON SERVER" AND IM NOT F-ING
ALLOWED TO USE THE FREAKING THING PLEASE LET PLAYERS USE THE COOL NPC WAND THAT WILL MAKE THE SERVER BETTER!1

Nubbun

Quote from: blackkirby3456 on Feb 13, 2015, 09:01 PM
>:(  i hate this I WASTED A WEEK TRYING TO MAKE THE NPC WAND ON THIS "PIXELMON SERVER" AND IM NOT F-ING
ALLOWED TO USE THE FREAKING THING PLEASE LET PLAYERS USE THE COOL NPC WAND THAT WILL MAKE THE SERVER BETTER!1

that won't make the server better since it would fill up the server with npcs. doubt that they will allow it for ranks less than admin+

if you want you can use it in single player thoe x)

\(◎o◎)/