[Survival] Sword of Beheading disabled

Started by Towelie, Feb 15, 2015, 05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

The Slimefun item Sword of Beheading has been disabled due to an exploit.
It allowed to get player heads despite the chance being set to 0%

I will report this bug to the plugin maker and it will be re-enabled when this is fixed.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Jasper

Ahh, a good decision on your part Towelie and I have to thank you for it. I was getting sick and tired of seeing everyone advertising to 'get your head from them for only 50k!' It was really starting to bug me tbh.

ChoctheMilkman

I think it should stay disabled, we are trying to fix the economy , and you can buy Creeper/zombie heads for like 10k due to this sword.

Jasper

Speaking of economy fixes, I just had an idea to do just that. Like we have /autoshop, we could add /spawners too, and then people could advertise one of their probably many spawners. Idk, probably like 1- or 2 mil to advertise your spawner,  a lot of people have them and they're easy to make, and usually people only have one autoshop.

paul_weebird

lets keep the price 5.500 mil ill pm towelie

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

DeathofFun27

i cannot get in the game room it says invlad username? :creeper: :tnt: :( :( :( :( Help me

platerfin

ok i suggest that we should say with a sword until till the plugin is fixed and then we will not add it we will use a different plugin or we will disable the spawners and allow it come in the happy vp off on players to contact you get players heads and she can't get players heads it means that people can't i get pubic calories are the owners of people like that super you don't want their heads abused and for selling them i think they should be sold for like 1 k because if you sell them 4 o'clock then fortuna of them

Regrets using typa talk

Platerfin

paul_weebird