Apr 27, 2024, 02:30 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

the snack game

Started by IamHerrow, Feb 22, 2015, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamHerrow

Ok so some friends of mine that are in Australia and I made a game I pull a snack off the selves at work and give them the name and a description of it. They try to come up with the most identical snack.

For example I would say cotton candy and that it is a wispy light and fluffy candy made up of just sugar and water. They would say ferry floss. (Same thing).

Now rules are if the person above you is from the same country as you are you cannot comment. The description can be in either pictures or written out. Please try and say the exact country you are in not just a broad term.

I will start.

I live in the United States and we have a  snack here call donut sticks. They are about 6-7 ish cm long come in packs of two. They are essentially a glazed donut but in the form of two sticks. The company that makes them is Little Debbie.

Tyvic

What? Can you explain it a little more simple?

IamHerrow

Sure thing. This snack is two glazed donuts (breakfast pastry) about 6-7 cm long. And look like this.

Green_Giant

Quote from: IamHerrow on Feb 22, 2015, 02:39 PM
Sure thing. This snack is two glazed donuts (breakfast pastry) about 6-7 cm long. And look like this.
I think he meant how to play the game and not the food. I understand it, but should be clarified for others.

IamHerrow

Not quite sure that I could explain it simpler. It is literally comparing one countries snack food to anothers. Or the different names of a single snack food like the example cotton candy to ferry floss. how hard is that to understand?