Jun 13, 2021, 03:32 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
General Announcements / Re: [Survival] Weekend Event -...
Last post by AtomicPulse - Jun 12, 2021, 09:18 PM
Entries are now closed! We will get back to you with the results in a couple days, thanks for all the entries :)
/warp unisummer
Last post by ValVenus2461 - Jun 12, 2021, 07:27 PM
i personally made this a nightmare <3 /warp plotval
Last post by Noahd2005 - Jun 12, 2021, 07:14 PM
Me - /warp summerthing
Last post by Mayalilz - Jun 12, 2021, 07:13 PM
Couple minutes late but warp is SummerPicnic
Last post by Mazeworker - Jun 12, 2021, 05:57 PM
/warp summerbuild

You are just judging the tree build... the rest of the plot is empty... also only spent about 90 minutes on creative.
Last post by Calamador - Jun 12, 2021, 05:36 PM
I'll try my hand at a summer themed build.  The warp is /warp sandcastle.  Hope you like it!
I'm in too! the warp is /plotmorty
<3
Last post by TrojanKitty - Jun 12, 2021, 01:37 PM
Addy and I built something incredible at /warp SFTCarnival. However I can't say it was just us, Maya546 also made many contributions and our build has become so expansive that over the 15 hours or so it's been worked on many people including (but not limited to) Moose, Doge, Artisst, Noah, and Drako supplied help as well. We're aware of the limit but we thought it was so charming and awesome we had a long buildparty and killed survival to get everyone to join creative we might as well boast about it (and thank everyone who took part in building it).

We hope we get #1, but we want to make aure anyone who checks it out also tries out the many functional minigames, shops and more. It also has room to expand and we hope we keep getting more excitement for it and people want to keep expanding it. PM me if you'd like to be trusted and help build new games and attractions at /warp SFTCarnival!
Last post by llama12 - Jun 12, 2021, 05:48 AM
Me and Oawesome1222 are in a team together and the warp is /warp Summer. Our build is a summer camp!
Pages1 2 3 ... 10