May 24, 2022, 07:42 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
This weekend, an event that has faded into obscurity will make an appearance; boat wars! Two teams will aim to destroy each others' boats with bows and arrows.
Myself and Sam will host this for you, on Saturday at 3am UTC.

Prizes include: 250k shared between the winning team, an arcade voucher each, and finally 20 vote tokens each.

Hope to see you there!
General Announcements / [Survival] Towerspleef! Weeken...
Last post by Kakota - May 17, 2022, 02:15 PM
Hello everyone!
This weekend will be hosted by myself and @ValVenus!

We will be hosting 3 grounds of towerspleef with a mix of emp prize of 125k, arcade vouchers and other rewards!
This event is happening at 2PM EST, Sunday the 22nd!
--->Countdown here<---

Happy spleefin'!
Lending is not always pure evil, as you presented in your topic. Very often, loans help in business or the purchase of a house. It is much more profitable to pay a mortgage than just paying the monthly landlord money to use his property. Moreover, having your own house, you can use it to generate income. At the same time, it is not necessary to sell or lease it. Reverse mortgage services have become a very good and timely offer, which I am very happy about.
General Announcements / Re: We are now in the loan bus...
Last post by Wakarisu - May 14, 2022, 07:54 AM
Funny. I wonder if there is any benefit to anyone from loans, except for banks and those financial organizations that receive money on this, of course.
General Announcements / Connect 4 Tournament! Weekend ...
Last post by Soulreaper56 - May 11, 2022, 11:53 PM
Hello everyone!

This Sunday May 15th at 12pm EST, Master and I will be hosting connect four! It will be played out as a tournament with winners moving forward, and non-winners being eliminated. The grand prize will be 100k, with smaller prizes (EMP and vouchers!) being delivered for the lower rounds!

Feel free to sign up here, or we can pair you all at the event!

Countdown here: https://countingdownto.com/?c=4172007
Old News / Re: [Tech] Instagram launches ...
Last post by Phantoosasix - May 11, 2022, 11:47 AM
Hmm, very interesting article. I can say that everyone is copying something from each other these days, and Instagram is no exception. I have seen this mask and I can say that it is very similar to the filter in Snapchat. I can't tell if that's a bad thing or not. For example, a friend of mine has been running Instagram for over three years and says that sometimes he also borrows ideas for his posts from other bloggers. According to him, when he first started hosting Instagram, he worried a lot and only wrote original texts. Then he found a website about how to repost on instagram - 1394ta, and through that he was able to promote his account. But I like the mask on Instagram better than the filter on Snapchat.
General Announcements / Re: Build Contest!
Last post by TheStarNomad✯ - May 10, 2022, 05:12 PM
Warp name: Pixel23
Members: Myself and EchosOfPompeii
Forum Games / Re: Never Have I Ever...
Last post by Caroline576Gibsond - May 10, 2022, 12:14 AM
Your son's science project is impressive. This project can play a significant role in his portfolio when he applies to the university. In addition, a statement of purpose should be written for admission. This is the first introduction between the prospective student and the admissions committee. I used sop editing to create a good impression. The SoP is a paper about the candidate's personal and professional qualities, goals, motivations, and expectations. Its purpose is to show exactly why you are worthy of taking this particular course of study and why this particular study is right for you.
B-Team / Re: [B-Team] Staff List
Last post by ep9954 - May 09, 2022, 08:44 PM
Removed elad101 from JMods, resigned.
General Announcements / Re: Build Contest!
Last post by Maya546 - May 09, 2022, 12:59 AM
Making this post for toasttazz!

Team members: toasttazz
Build Warp: /warp toasttazzz
Pages1 2 3 ... 10