Jun 15, 2024, 07:54 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
General Announcements / [Survival] Weekly Event - Boun...
Last post by Kakota - Jun 12, 2024, 03:22 PM
Hello SFT players :)

Join me this Friday, the 14th at 12PM EST to play 2 rounds of bouncykour! Bouncykour 1 & 2 :)

Each round will be 125,000 with some arcade vouchers!
Do not worry, this is a non-death event! :heart:

Get your bouncy shoes on and get your game face on!
Hope to see you there!
Survival / Re: rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY
Last post by Kakota - Jun 11, 2024, 03:16 PM
Hello rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY. You have been unbanned, you may request your rank back when you hit 6hr 54 min via ingame or a discord ticket :)

Welcome back and have fun!  :heart:
Last post by Kakota - Jun 09, 2024, 06:46 PM
Thank you rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY. Please allow the admin team a few days to finalize your unban request, I will post a reply to your inquiry when you're unbanned and when you can request your rank back :) Thanks!
Last post by rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY - Jun 09, 2024, 05:55 PM
i promise i will refrain from using any hacked client, including Xray. my favorite animal is a owl.
2 rules are

1. do not pretend to be staff
2. do not grief natural structures
Last post by Kakota - Jun 09, 2024, 05:45 PM
Hi rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY! I was the staff member who banned you for xray. I appreciate your honesty on your hacked cilents, how you obtained your diamond tools & armor and handing over all the clothes/tools on you without issue.

Considering your honesty with us and cooperation, I am willing to unban you if you follow these terms.

• Have your emp set to 0.
  • Have all your iron+ removed.
  • Promise me you'll never xray or use any sort of hacked cilent again! If you do, your punishment will be much harsher.
  • Serve 3 hours of untrusted time(limited commands)
  • To ensure you read thusfar, please tell me your favorite animal!
  • Tell me 2 rules from here.

You have 1 week to respond to these terms, failure to do so will result in this thread being locked and you'll need to submit a new unban request.
Last post by ShadowTaco - Jun 09, 2024, 05:34 PM
Hello rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY, I will contact Kakota for you. Please allow them 48 hours to respond.
Survival / rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY
Last post by AutoHandler - Jun 09, 2024, 05:26 PM
In-game Nickname: rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY

Forum username: rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY

Why were you banned ?:
   i was banned for using a hacked client to x-ray and obtain Dimond gear with it

Why should you be unbanned ?
   my modded client has been removed, i genuinely enjoy playing on this sever and removing my hacked client is a worthy price of being able to play

Extra Information:

General Announcements / [Survival] Weekly Event - Mudd...
Last post by MasterX70 - Jun 05, 2024, 06:03 AM
Heya guys 'n gals, been a bit! Hope you've all been doing well

Figured this Saturday, the 8th, I'd host our 3 Mudder courses! They can be bit messy, but hopefully will be fun for anyone who wishes to participate. The event will start around 5pm PST/8pm EST, first place prize will consist of the usual goodies, vouchers and tokens, 900k emp, and somethin' special

Hope you'll join me  :heart:

TLDR
Mudder 1, 2, and 3
Saturday the 8th, 5pm PST/8pm EST
900k emp, tokens and vouchers, special prize
Inactivity Board / Re: Inactive due to Computer P...
Last post by SuperJK - Jun 05, 2024, 02:44 AM
That's a shame. Hopefully your PC can still be saved. What happened to it?
General Discussion / Re: Any people still around fr...
Last post by SuperJK - Jun 05, 2024, 02:38 AM
I might've bumped this thread but today I just hopped onto SFT after years of not playing/revisiting my embarrassing tween years. Sometimes I randomly think about it and decide to join and have a look at the server to see how it has been going.

It's also pretty cool to see that Steve Co. and Slimefun are still used in Survival! Those two plugins were one of my favourite parts of SFT apart from the amazing community of course. ;)
Pages1 2 3 ... 10