Quote from: sorry6 on Jan 12, 2022, 07:33 PMIs there nothing else I can do? No option just gotta wait it out?While it's true that you must wait to post another unban request, that does not mean there is nothing you can do while you wait for Apr 12, 2022, 05:56 PM. The reason why we make people wait is to give them time to reflect on their actions.
What you can do while you wait:
- Look back on your previous unban (as well as this one), was there anything you would have done differently? In three months you'll get a chance to do just that
- (optional, just food for thought, not required by any means on your unban) Is it possible to feel sorry sorry and feel justified for your actions? Or does feeling sorry include being humble?
- If there is any temptation left to xray, take care of it. Consequences get worse after each offense, don't let it doesn't come to that.
What you can do in the upcoming unban request:
- Continue to be honest, as you have been (thank you)
- Do not lose hope. If I didn't see potential in you, I wouldn't have wasted my breath talking to you. You can and will do this; See you soon