May 29, 2024, 03:11 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

What would you like to see on SFT?

Started by Towelie, Aug 27, 2015, 11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I have a simple question for you guys: What would you like to see on SFT?
Whether it's a new server, or more attention to a specific area of the community, tell us what you would like to see on SFT (regardless of the which server)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

hieperboy

there is a new tecnich louncher mod pack and it calls blightfall. i think that you can make a mod pack from it to.

maximun8

youtuber ranks :D

and maybe a mod i dont know the name on but it's a mod were you can get very tiny and you can get very huge or something i dont remember it D:

Dogggeh

Quote from: maximun8 on Aug 27, 2015, 12:10 PMyoutuber ranks :D

and maybe a mod i dont know the name on but it's a mod were you can get very tiny and you can get very huge or something i dont remember it D:

There already is a youtuber rank :P

kracken55

Tekkit Classic. I miss that old server.

Tyvic

Well, we are working on this, and I'm sure you know:

Quote from: SFTGamingFTW on Aug 11, 2015, 10:27 PM

Welcome to a minigame I came up with! This is Cops and Criminals.

Both teams have an objective:

Criminals: Criminals must protect the c4 carrier at all costs. If you are the c4 carrier, you must plant the c4 at either Bomb Site 1 or Bomb Site 2, by placing it on the ground. While the c4 carrier goes to plant, the rest of the team must protect the bomb carrier as said above and kill the cops. The host can decide who to give the bomb to. If the bomb carrier is killed, criminals that are alive must search for the bomb. If the bomb on the ground despawns, the cops automatically win. So be careful! We are debating on making a team chat with SFTMMO party. If you're the c4 carrier and have planted it, say in team chat "I've planted the bomb at site (1 or 2)!" So your team knows." You have 2 minutes to plant the bomb, otherwise the cops win.

Cops: Cops must defuse the bomb with their defuser. Any cop can defuse the bomb, unlike how only the c4 carrier can plant the bomb. If the bomb carrier is killed, cops are NOT allowed to pick up the bomb. If the bomb on the ground despawns, the cops automatically win. Hosts must keep track of the bomb until it is planted or has despawned. Obviously, cops must kill the criminals they come across. If a cop has defused the bomb, the host should announce that the cops have defused the bomb and have won. Also, the cops have 40 seconds to get to the bomb and defuse it. If you run out of time, the criminals will win!

If an entire team is killed, the other team wins, so be careful!

Hope you like this idea, feel free to discuss below. If we decide to make it, it'll be AFTER the w2 reset. Donny is throwing something together, waiting to see the turnout! ;D

Have Fun,

SFTGamingFTW (Tyvic) :)

HD

What guns will there be in Cops and Crims?  ;)  I really wanna know :laugh: 

GotAnError

Getting Paintball (/pb) added back!!
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

tree43

Quote from: GotAnError on Aug 27, 2015, 02:51 PMGetting Paintball (/pb) added back!!

Yo we gotta get paintball back.

Also maybe more staff online because theres a lot of ups and downs of how many staff are online and it can be tough when theres only like 1 jmod on for an hour with no other staff.

Green_Giant

Quote from: thetree43 on Aug 27, 2015, 03:10 PM
Quote from: GotAnError on Aug 27, 2015, 02:51 PMGetting Paintball (/pb) added back!!

Also maybe more staff online because theres a lot of ups and downs of how many staff are online and it can be tough when theres only like 1 jmod on for an hour with no other staff.
What times particularly?

tree43

Quote from: Green_Giant on Aug 27, 2015, 03:13 PM
Quote from: thetree43 on Aug 27, 2015, 03:10 PM

What times particularly?

Yeah I was thinking about it and I really couldnt pinpoint a certain time but it does happen a bit. Ill see today what time it happens if it does.

Tyvic

Quote from: HD on Aug 27, 2015, 02:05 PMWhat guns will there be in Cops and Crims?  ;)  I really wanna know :laugh: 

Pump Action Shotgun, MP5, AK-47, M4, 50 Caliber Sniper, USP, and the Desert Eagle.

lukethedude

I would really like to see a Ark survival evolved white listed server! Maybe a survival of the fittest server?

stelthw0lf

Yea like Gotanerror said It would be great if paintball was back :) best thing to do with others when there isn't anything better to do, and possibly more staff that are on at certain times

td998

I loved the zombies server, a lot of people didn't know it existed though. If it were more popular it'd be gr8

ParisGrace

I'd like to see some more awesome plugins in survival like a furniture plugin etc..

copen6199

a forum for other games such as mobile games like clash of clans or boom beach so players of sft can also use this community to have clans and stuff on games like that

American_Walrus

-Walrus mod

-More walrus statues (Built by Green_Giant(/warp Acadia))

-A walrus world dedicated to walruses

I believe this is what the whole public wants

Seriously though, I can't think of anything but thanks for asking

Green_Giant

Quote from: American_Walrus on Aug 27, 2015, 10:52 PM-Walrus mod

Maybe not Walruses, but certainly more statues.

American_Walrus

Quote from: Green_Giant on Aug 27, 2015, 10:53 PM
Quote from: American_Walrus on Aug 27, 2015, 10:52 PM-Walrus mod

Maybe not Walruses, but certainly more statues.

You don't know what you're talking about Green shh.

fungaby

I know this is a long shot..
Wait for it...

badadadadadada

Clash of clans?

I know your thinking: "IMPOSSIBLE" But what if we had our clan? with the staff of the staff on sft?

Cireshie

Quote from: Gabriel on Aug 28, 2015, 12:07 AMI know this is a long shot..
Wait for it...

badadadadadada

Clash of clans?

I know your thinking: "IMPOSSIBLE" But what if we had our clan? with the staff of the staff on sft?
Tried multiple times and got inactive each time.

Towelie

Quote from: Gabriel on Aug 28, 2015, 12:07 AMI know this is a long shot..
Wait for it...

badadadadadada

Clash of clans?

We had a clan for awhile, but this was ages ago. I'm fine with the idea if someone wishes to open one,

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

Quote from: copen6199 on Aug 27, 2015, 10:39 PMa forum for other games such as mobile games like clash of clans or boom beach so players of sft can also use this community to have clans and stuff on games like that
The Arcade is pretty much that

td998

Suggestion for SFTMMO: at a certain enchantment skill level you could separate enchantments. Like if you have Eff V but also like Protection IV on the same book, you have to sacrifice one of them. I think at a certain level you should somehow be able to separate it into two different enchanted books. Or like if you get silk touch on a pick that you don't want, or punch on a bow (which happened to my last bow) you can take it off.