[Survival] Emporium prices are increasing

Started by Towelie, Sep 27, 2015, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctyfrmr

All I have to say is.....lololololololol

Brightpkz

Wouldn't this further deteriorate the economy? Prices rising 10% will cause inflation to items, which I guess is what you guys intended, so that items aren't as cheap. But you should think about the poor, they have to pump out more money now, and the riches would also raise the prices of their shops, to fit the EMP prices too...

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Green_Giant

Quote from: Brightpkz on Oct 17, 2015, 02:42 AMWouldn't this further deteriorate the economy? Prices rising 10% will cause inflation to items, which I guess is what you guys intended, so that items aren't as cheap. But you should think about the poor, they have to pump out more money now, and the riches would also raise the prices of their shops, to fit the EMP prices too...
It's only 10%, which is peanuts. Players can get so much money from voting, or from mining trips, that I don't think there can be "poor" players anymore. It's so easy for anyone to make money. This'll help because it means that a small fraction (just 1% in theory) will be going out of the economy from tax. Plus, any additional sales at the emporium aswell.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796