May 03, 2024, 08:20 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Motivational Post] You are awesome

Started by Towelie, Jun 11, 2015, 04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

You are awesome!

Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. You are an unique individual, with an unique way of thinking and there's nobody else like you in this entire universe.
You can do anything if you put your mind to it, and you can reach places that once seemed impossible if you put your mind to it.

My advice for you:
- Don't let people push you around. Do what you want, and what is right for you
- Always put yourself before anything else. You are more important than anyone else
- We each have our unique shortcomings and strengths. Just because you don't fit in with a group of people or are picked on by others, doesn't mean that you are inferior to them.
- Never give up. Anything is possible if you're willing to try hard enough
- Some times one good friend is worth a lot more than 100 "friends"

In addition to that, I'd like to thank every player for choosing SFT and for staying with us throughout the best and the worst.
I'd like to thank all the staff members (regardless of the server they are on) for sacrificing their free time to volunteer on our server. Yes that's right, staff members are volunteers. Remember that.
I'd like to also thank Dpa1991 and FearThe1337  for bringing SFT to new heights, as without them most of what SFT is today wouldn't exist. In addition to that, I'd like to thank all developers, all staff members, bogeymanEST (for helping me start this wonderful  community, even though he's not so active any more), and last but not the least, all staff members.

Thank you!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

donnydoom604

GRIMI_

Towelie

Jun 11, 2015, 06:18 PM #3 Last Edit: Jun 11, 2015, 06:24 PM by Towelie
Quote from: donnydoom604 on Jun 11, 2015, 04:32 PMJust do it
Oh god, I watched this the other day and I nearly laughed my ass out.
I thought this was a joke at first xD

PS: This ones' better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie4SV1vMKDs

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

donnydoom604

platerfin

darknuju

xJade

don't you think the part where you say "- Don't let people push you around. Do what you want, and what is right for you" let people on the server disobey rules? O.o and then they'll say well tow said is okay or whatever but yet again it says "and what is right for you" :I but still... not like i'm going to break any rules... (i never do) but yeah ^_^ others might :I

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Nicadean33

Quote from: frankie_jay17 on Jun 11, 2015, 09:02 PMdon't you think the part where you say "- Don't let people push you around. Do what you want, and what is right for you" let people on the server disobey rules? O.o and then they'll say well tow said is okay or whatever but yet again it says "and what is right for you" :I but still... not like i'm going to break any rules... (i never do) but yeah ^_^ others might :I

I think what Towelie means by this is just because others are doing one thing that you would rather not, don't let the peer pressure overcome your opinion and beliefs. "Do what you want, and what is right for you. Don't let people push you around."

iLaxrv10

Thank you so much for this Towelie, this means alot to me and other players :)
I know how some players get picked on for "a wierd in game name" or a "stupid build" or something else that is really rediculous. Dont let others tell you that you are what you do isnt awesome and amazing. Cause if you do, then you are lying to yourself. You are all so special in so many different ways and dont let anyone else tell you differently. :heart:
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner