[Reminder] World2 Reset

Started by Towelie, Jun 17, 2016, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

This is a reminder - World2 is being reset on Survival within 2-3 weeks. An 1 month official notice has already been posted a few weeks ago.
Managers will now begin moving worlds, with the following criterias:

- If you are a Veteran+ -> you will get one free move in the veteranworld
- If you are a Guest / Member -> you will get one free move in World1

Managers - Please create a spreadhseet and take care of the logistics of build moving.
Players-  We will begin moving builds in a few days until the logistics are sorted.
Generally speaking, we will move houses/shops/etc but not huge builds aka towns, etc.

Progress report: I have two teams building two separate spawns. I will go with whichever is ready in-time (in 2-3 weeks). If both are ready, I will go with which one I like most.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Aymaneto

Lucy_23x

What if you have more than one build you wanna move ...

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Aymaneto

Jun 17, 2016, 05:35 PM #3 Last Edit: Jun 17, 2016, 05:43 PM by aymaneto
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 17, 2016, 05:33 PMWhat if you have more than one build you wanna move ...
You could move your important builds like autoshops, your home etc

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: aymaneto on Jun 17, 2016, 05:35 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 17, 2016, 05:33 PMWhat if you have more than one build you wanna move ...
Unfortunatly it's only one build so I guess pick the one that means the most to you

Long time StarNomad

HD

Darren64_NY

When you have nothing to get moved :(

Fractalion

I know that I've said it before, but once I again I'd like to recommend that a post is made 24 hours ahead of the update to 1.10. (I'm assuming we'll be updating when we reset)

I've already given my reasoning in my last post on this matter. (Click here)

I think this is important, and since my last post wasn't acknowledged, I'm bringing this up again.

Towelie

Quote from: Fractalion on Jun 17, 2016, 06:37 PMI know that I've said it before, but once I again I'd like to recommend that a post is made 24 hours ahead of the update to 1.10. (I'm assuming we'll be updating when we reset)

I've already given my reasoning in my last post on this matter. (Click here)

I think this is important, and since my last post wasn't acknowledged, I'm bringing this up again.
We will update whenever we reset the map. So at least 3 weeks for now. I could update this moment, the reason I'm not doing it is that I'm hoping Slimefun updates soon :S
Usually the aim is to update ASAP to not lose players so 24 hours may be a bit too much to wait, but in this case, we were able to add 1.10 support for 1.9 so there isn't a huge rush to update.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

iLaxrv10

Thanks for the heads up, let me move my memes over to world 1 ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Doctor_Thanos

Thanks for letting us know Tow! :)

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Dreamξηder ღ on Jun 17, 2016, 05:48 PM
Unfortunatly it's only one build so I guess pick the one that means the most to you

NOOOOOOOO......NOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOOOO

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Arias0

Sounds good, looking forward to the reset.

PandaPugz

A few things I wanna ask

1) will they be moved to the current world 1 (w2 after reset) or the new world 1?

2) I'm a vet+ but my house is next to my friends, which is exactly like mine but she's a member.. What will happen to the builds?

3) what exactly counts as a vet+? xD I know it's any rank above or equal to veteran but what about all the donators that aren't quite a vet yet? Do they still count?

misspiggy95

Quote from: PandaPugz on Jun 17, 2016, 09:33 PMA few things I wanna ask

1) will they be moved to the current world 1 (w2 after reset) or the new world 1?

They will be moved to the current World 1
No builds will be moved to the new world

Melons are love. Melons are life

Fire_Lord_Nero

2) I'm a vet+ but my house is next to my friends, which is exactly like mine but she's a member.. What will happen to the builds?

3) what exactly counts as a vet+? xD I know it's any rank above or equal to veteran but what about all the donators that aren't quite a vet yet? Do they still count?

A) They will be moved to the current /w1.

B) You'll both be able to move your builds separately if thats what your asking?

C) Donator is equal to veteran

BritanniaRules

Do either of the teams need any more builders? I don't mind helping if required?

NutellaToastx

Gotcha, thanks for the update Tow. c:
Better get me builds ready for moving!~ :apple:

Towelie

Donators count yes.

Towelie

Quote from: BritanniaRules on Jun 18, 2016, 12:42 AMDo either of the teams need any more builders? I don't mind helping if required?
@Katherine @camster65 @Green_Giant  can answer

Katherine

Yeah we do, please apply on the builders wanted thread with your warps!

Tombo_

^^^
*Sighs in acceptance*

GotAnError

1) Can a Vet+ move to World 1 instead of the Veteran world?

2) What is defined as a big build? For example, can /warp errorisland be moved or not?
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

MrRed2016

CaptainTrips717

Jun 18, 2016, 03:02 PM #24 Last Edit: Jun 18, 2016, 04:54 PM by CaptainTrips717

We are allowed to get an autoshop moved?