This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
As requested by the supreme leader we will make our own bluenia and burn anyone else to the ground.I am no longer the supreme leader, I am now Father of Dragons. GOML.
Applications will be held tonight,
Thank you <3
It may have started as fun, but now it's just stupid.At the beginning this started like a fun joke (which I took it for) but now it's damn right harassing.But tow your ruining the fun D,:
Please stop with these posts, start your own city/community/whatever if you want to have a nation and don't hijack the man's hours of work and dedication...
I'm a fan of this idea. I feel like more communication between the staff and the playerbase would be a good thing.Imo, let's just start with one and if/when the playerbase increases we'll get another one.
Like the others, I believe having two would be a good idea. It would help divide up the workload that the position affords, but more importantly it would also mean both parties are more likely to do the job properly - if you were to get conflicting responses from the two ambassadors, you'd know there was a problem of some sort, if you only have one it would be a lot more difficult to determine if there is one or not.
I like it. It's definitely been brought up before, and I supported it then as well.After this poll ends, if the answer is yes, I will do another post asking people to nominate, then after they nominate for ~48h, we will do a poll, so then.
- @Jinxie makes valid points, I generally agree with what she said.
- @Tombo_ , I don't think the rep will follow whatever the admin+s say. Current legends and others are pretty fucking stubborn and aren't afraid to state their own opinions. However, I would like 2 ambassadors
Generally, this is a good idea. I think without proper care and dedication however, this can either get ineffective or worse. So be careful how you execute it, admin+s.
Also, if this were to happen, when would the election happen
I'd say multiple ambassadors would be better, maybe 3 to 5? That way different groups on the server have people they like, and have a voice.3 to 5? For like 15 players that play online every day? wut ?
Also I agree with @Jinxie 's points, should be someone / people who are ex staff and have been around for a while.
Not voting cuz i'm not an active survival player, my opinion shouldn't count. But gonna point out the chance of "Hey dude, vote for me then i'll pay you!" xdYep. A ban will cause a re-election. A warning, depends on its seriousness.
and just a question that I could imagine being handy to know, If the ambassador gets banned or warned would that call for a re election? or just scratch the whole idea and be marked as failure? .3.
I agree that if there were to be a future community ambassador that it should be non-staff. But a few more things too -I don't think we should limit this to only ex-staff. I think anyone that hasn't been banned of anything major in the last 6 months should be able to be nominated. I agree with "saying things how they are", but since the people will do the voting, they will do the judgement on that.
- They should be someone who KNOWS how staffing works too (Has been ex-staff, possibly ex-Manager+?).
- They should also not be afraid to say things how it is, but be constructive about stated problems.
- They should each know the designated server they're ambassador for very well - Possible been around for a while.
- They should be talkative, of course, both talking with players and staff about problems and other things.
- They should not be narrow minded, as in, not only seeing one option for problems.
Must have a dedicated server (So Overwatch/Rocket League etc are out of the question)
- Must have a dedicated server (So Overwatch/Rocket League etc are out of the question)
- Must be played by more than a few players on SFT